re you ready to start spring with a less cluttered life? Getting rid of clutter does not have to be a tiresome, endless project. Start small, with just 8 simple ideas and just 1 hour:
- Grab a trash bag and toss out ten items from your home! These are things that you do not want, need or use anymore!
- Find a cluttered surface in your home and just clear that one away!
- Throw away old newspapers, magazines and catalogs.
- Go to your office and select 5 file folders to weed out, and do it!
- Choose 1 junk drawer and pick through it and throw away anything that you cannot identify and toss it.
- Go through the fridge or medicine cabinet and look for the items with expired dates. Throw these away!
- Get rid of any junk mail that has been piling up!
- Walk through your home with a large shopping bag and pick up at least 8 things that are out of place. Then put them away!
Take an hour or so and do these 8 things to help you to start the reduction of clutter in your life. Then, repeat this once a month, and you will be happy with the results!
See more suggestions at: www.getorganizednow.com