If you are getting ready for the cooler days of fall and winter and wanted to get a few energy savings and safety suggestions, consider the following:
1. Replace/Install weatherstripping around windows and doors.
2. Fix any gaps in your electrical outlets with chalk or foam gaskets, pictured above.
3. Have an annual safety check of your furnace to identify and eliminate any dangerous issues.
4. Insulate the attic door.
5. Install a new WIFI programmable thermostat like the Nest or Lyric by Honeywell.
6. Reduce the temperature of your water heater.
7. Clean the furnace filter regularly.
8. Consider having your heating system zoned.
Call Total Renaissance Construction for any help with these needs. 214 395-5554